Spoiling is What We Do Best
Many pet parents worry that their dog is bored, being destructive or lonely while they are at work or that they aren’t getting the exercise they need to be a happy member of the pack. It’s not always easy to provide dogs the kind of exercise and attention they require each day. And, it’s not always easy to find a place that you can trust with your best friend.
While spending the day at Come Sit Stay, your dog will have ample opportunities to socialize with other dogs, similar in size, age, and/or temperament in a safe environment monitored by our trained staff. When you pick up your dog after a day of doggie daycare, you’ll find your companion to be calm, content, and ready to relax with you.
Playing with canine companions is a great way to reduce anxiety, get exercise and build socialization skills. For puppies, day care is a great way to socialize with dogs that are fully vaccinated and have been temperament tested, providing a safe environment to make friends.
Come, Sit, Stay provides your dog with a fun-filled day of activities, attention, and companionship. Each and every one of our day care guests is treated and cared for as one of our own. From playful Poms to bashful Beagles, Come Sit Stay provides a wide range of customized and engaging dog day care programs and activities for every pet and pet personality. Whether chasing, playing tug with each other or enjoying directed activities with their buddies, dogs of all ages will feel right at home in our spacious indoor and outdoor play areas. Your dog is never alone and gets to play rain or shine!
WHY CHOOSE COME SIT STAY DAYCARE FOR YOUR DOG?
- Provides physical activity, exercise, and stimulation, especially important for young, high energy dogs.
- Can help curb behavioral problems such as chewing, digging and jumping.
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs.
- Builds confidence in many dogs that are timid or fearful.
- Dogs are playing inside and outside during the day for maximum fresh air.
- Various play groups according to your pups needs and disposition.
- Playrooms are always physically staffed by our well-trained team.
- All dogs are required to pass a social evaluation that helps ensure a good “fit.”
- Dogs are happier and healthier when they’re actively engaged and exercised.
- Our staff forms strong bonds with our campers – we know their best friends, what food they like, and what type of playgroups they prefer.
- If there is a medical issue or if your pooch just isn’t himself that day, we’ll let you know right away.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
A HEALTHY, PET SAFE ENVIRONMENT
Staff members are highly trained, take their jobs very seriously and simply love dogs. To create a healthy and pet safe environment, we utilize the following protocols:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your pet’s health during his or her stay
- Continuous staff monitoring of your pets throughout the day
- An environment free of health hazards such as toxic chemicals and objects that could be swallowed
- A soft, rubberized floor to care for joints during daycare